Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Beautiful Niece

Kali came over for a couple hours today to play while Shanna ran up to work to get her BLS renewed. It has been a couple months since I've seen this little gal so I was very excited to spend some time with her! To prepare for her arrival I stocked up on fun things for us to do such as bubbles, a big boucy ball, sidewalk chalk and plenty of juice boxes and snacks. She says so many funny things. I just can't believe how quickly she's growing up. We had so much fun enjoying the fresh air nad hanging out together. After Shanna was done at work we took her to the park for a little bit more fun. She definitely wore me out but I would not trade the time I get to spend with her for the world! Thank you for coming to hang out with me Kali...you made me feel better, especially after such a long stressful week!
Such a cutie!
Hugging on the stuffed bunny from Chuck and Manny

All smiles at the park!

No comments: