Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feb/March Recap

I know I've been a slacker when it comes to this blog. I thought I'd update on our busy February and March. In February Chuck's cousin Johnny came home from Kuwait for 2 weeks for his R&R. Johnny's mom and dad come for a few days from Florida and Chuck's mom and dad came to visit for a couple days also. It's always nice to spend time with family. It was so nice to see everyone again. We're counting down until Johnny can come home to stay! He should be home in May!!
At the end of February we celebrated my best friend Misty's upcoming arrival, Mr. Alexander David Moore. They got so many nice gifts that definitely prepared them for his arrival. That same night we also celebrated my Chuck's sister Rebecca's 30th birthday at Tasso's Greek Restaurant. We had a great time and we're so happy we could celebrate with her!
On March 16th Mr. Alexander decided to enter this world a couple weeks early. We are so happy for Misty and David!!! Summer is fast approaching and I'm ready to be done with school for a couple months and Chuck's ready for his summer break also. Chuck and I are ready to have a fun-filled and relaxing summer. I can't believe that this time next year I'll be getting ready to graduate! I can't even believe it...I'll finally be an RN! Thanks for checking in on us!!
Family time at the bowling alley

Johnny and Chuck

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Misty's Baby Shower

Welcome to the world Alexander!

Auntie Amanda and the little guy

Uncle Chuck

Mommy Misty and baby Alexander
Mr. and Mrs. Schoening

No comments: