Monday, June 8, 2009

April & May Update

April and May have come and gone and I figured it was time to update on what's been going on with us. With Mindy's wedding coming up we had many pre-wedding festivities such as her bachelorette party/dinner and her bridal shower. As always, it was so great to see everyone outside of work and to meet Mindy's family and her other friends. We had so much fun and I know Mindy and Josh are so happy with all of the fabulous gifts they recieved! My nana came to visit for 2 weeks in May. We don't get to see her as often as we would like so we cherish every moment we have with her. We had a big Mother's Day BBQ at my sister Shanna's house. It was a lot of fun. I also finished up my 2nd semester of nursing school in May. It was a pretty busy and stressful semester and I am so thankful to have it behind me. I only have 2 more semesters to go...I can't even believe it! Chuck started his summer job at Champion's Club last week. He really enjoys it and is glad he's working there again. As much as he likes to have his summer off, he gets bored very quickly. We're enjoying our summer and looking forward to all of our fun summer activities we have planned!
Mindy's mom and Aunt Barb loving on Evan.
Kelly, Mindy and Nikki at Mindy's work shower. They're wearing Mindy's wedding colors...precious!

We were so happy to celebrate Mother's Day with Nana.


All of us girls after Mindy's delicious bachelorette party dinner at Piropos.



Enjoying our first Royals game of the season with our good friends Andy and Sam.

No comments: