Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Kali Ruth!!

Our niece Kali turned 3 on September 5th. I cannot believe that she is already 3 years old. I seems like it was just yesterday that I was leaving work in the middle of the night as she was about to enter this world!! She had a fabulous birthday party that was "Wow Wow Wubsy"themed. I was not familier with Wow Wow Wubsy but Kali and all the other kids were pumped about it. A couple days after her birthday, Chuck and I took her to Build-a-Bear so she could make a new friend. She picked everything out herself and it turned out pretty cute. She left with a monkey with pink shorts, a pink t-shirt and pink shoes...and she named her "Monkey." Shanna said that she won't put the monkey down and she even sleeps with it! Cute!
Kali modeling her Wow Wow Wubsy t-shirt that Shanna made her.

Yum! Yum!

Kali and her new friend Monkey.




No comments: