Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#1 Bad Blogger

I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated our blog! It seems like summer just started and now it's already fall! We had a wonderful and relaxing summer. Now I am back in school and Chuck is back to work. I'm hoping for the next 8 months to go by quickly so I can be done with school for awhile. May 7, 2010 is graduation and we are counting down the days!! Here are some photos of some things we did this summer. I wasn't very good at taking my camera everywhere with me like I usually am!!
In July Mindy, Tahisha and I threw a baby shower for Emily and Mr. Baby P. It was such a good time and Mr. P got lots of wonderful gifts!!


Emily modeling the very sylish baby wipes carrier that Amber made.


Chuck went to the balloon races in Indianola, IA in July with his parents. This is Chuck and his dad going up in the balloon.


It is so cool to see all of the balloons going up at once.


Cooper and his new best friend Eddie.

No comments: